Rant...ish.

Ugh. First of all, DAUM YOU RANDOM RUSSIAN SITES! Who are just bugs "viewing" my blog. -__- Now that I've gotten that out of the way...
It's been five weeks since the quarter started, meaning that midterms should be coming up. Should be? I've already had two. I've got 2 more for those classes... I guess we were pretty lucky in high school because we random tests and a final, therefore helping us learn the material, even though we complained about them. Looks like they're right when they say you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone
Five weeks into the quarter equals five weeks straight on the train. It's nice being on that train because I don't have to drive, and I can study/do homework. Five weeks on the train and I've noticed a lot of stuff. I've noticed that people are so rude... playing their loud music and talking loudly, sharing their b-words and n-words with the world...that was just yesterday, anyways... I was so annoyed because those dudes looked like they should be in high school, not on the train blasting their stupid music. -___-

Now, for something completely off topic: (And this is just in general peoples... so don't get mad!)
Voting is a waste of time. Seriously, why vote if other people are going to complain and then take it to the Supreme Court after the election votes are counted? Why would I bother to put in my one cent, my one useless vote in, if others are going to put their 50 dollars in, their 50 million votes, and totally revamp the thing I voted for in the first place? What the hell is wrong with out country? We vote, then the vote is overturned by some complainers? So, when people ask me why I don't vote, that's why; because there's no point voting if my decision will just be overturned. I just wasted my time trying to vote. How stupid. We need something better... -__-

Oh. People, I made myself a Tublr.
People: Midterms mean death sometimes.
People: Be thankful for what you've got 'cause when you don't have it you'll miss it a ton. Don't take anything for granted. It always happens. : /
People: Please don't run up to me with your other religion's Bible words. I don't wanna hear them.
People: Please stop being rude when I try to be nice/mind my own business.
People: Please schedule meeting times when it's actually convenient.
People: Please don't walk right in front of me when I'm trying to avoid running into you.
People: Please stop changing things that are already good the way they are aka: stop ruining good things/ taking off good TV shows and replacing them with stupid shows. -__-
People: Coffee= you run to the bathroom. Please drink your coffee.... in a way that won't make you run to the bathroom during class.
People: Please don't rely on fast food. Or canned food. Or packaged food. You'll die of random food poisoning or something. Isn't it unfortunate that that's all that's cheap and easy to prepare? : ( These one percent people are trying to kill us with shitty food. Swear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Years Have Gone By

9 More thoughts plus side thoughts

Mourning is a strange thing