Guess I Lied about what book I'd read next...

Well, I thought I was going to read that Cedar book, but it seemed really boring. I actually read a couple pages and I wasn't exactly thrilled. So I decided to read Dog On It, by Spencer Quinn. A mystery solved through a dog's point of view. I mean, how much better can a book be?
Though the book wasn't as thrilling as I thought it would be..I could put it down, unlike The Help, but it was funny and made me laugh. The dog in the book, Chet, is pretty funny with his doggy thoughts, which pretty much made the book readable. I like a good mystery and suspense movie, but not so sure about books.
The case in this book was the typical, "The girl is missing we have to find her" case. I bet the other books are better. Chet's observations about humans are really something else...and his thoughts are even more...something else.
I'd recommend this book if you like doggies! : 3
It was a good read, but I've read better. : /
So yeah... guess that's it. Spring Break's over... -__- At least I'll be in a college level math now and the Recreation class I have to take seems like a waste of time. Oh well. More credits for meeeee.
Hopefully next Fall quarter I can start taking my Bio and Psych requirements. Oh boy... >__>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Years Have Gone By

9 More thoughts plus side thoughts

Mourning is a strange thing