9 More thoughts plus side thoughts

Okay, so it's been about 11 weeks since I've been on here and typed up my opinions, and I'm sure you guys liked that break. But now that the quarter's over, there's a TON of stuff that I have to comment on (or so I thought). I was actually thinking of doing a compare and contrast of my Sophomore years...but that's a little too personal for this bloggy thingy, so I guess I won't do that...list form sounds good. Lists are awesome. I don't really know why I like lists so much, but I put everything into lists or bullet points... weird, right?!

  1. These winter holidays. I also complained about this last year too, I know that for a fact, but seriously: These large corporations are squeezing the "joy" out of the holidays by putting up ad after ad after ad after ad....not after Thanksgiving, but weeks before.
    1. They have also made "Black Friday" start literally right after everyone's Thanksgiving dinner...good thing my family isn't into that... I think. Squeezing all the feelings out of "The Holidays"/Christmas/Hanukkah/all of those.
    2. Oh and the people that had their "Christmas" lights up before Thanksgiving.... Why? There's actually time before Thanksgiving to put up lights? Since when?
  2. So iTunes made me update to iTunes version 10.7.0.21 (ooohhh how "fancy") after not letting me update for half of the year. I've had no problems with whatever version I had before (it was probably version 7 or something because iTunes is iTunes and Apple is Apple and they update every couple months...but Windows Media Player is a no-no for me because I like my nano and I would prefer to keep on using it because it's the perfect physical size... not the perfect storage size....sigh...). Bottom line: iTunes version 10.7.0.21 IS GLITCHY. So there.
  3. Coaching. It was an interesting experience to say the least. Why would someone be on a Cross Country team to walk? I will never understand those types people. And when those people wondered why they didn't place during the league finals, they were surprised that their times weren't good enough. Oh really? I told you guys to run, but do you listen to me? NOOOOOOOOO. Your faults. I'll only run behind you for so long. Isn't that enough motivation to run faster? To get me to disappear? Oh, and drinking enough water to get me to run and sweat enough... that's hard too...but that's easier than the running itself....for the most part.
  4. My 5th quarter at *name of my college here* was intense because of coaching and because the classes I was taking had homework, homework, homework. Read two whole chapters in two days plus the exercises you have for your other class. Good thing the train exists, or I wouldn't have done any of it...on time at least. 
    1. Trying to write a story at the same time doesn't really help either because, there you are, late at night, trying to think of a plot twist and then you realize you're too tired from dealing with stupid people (in general), running, and dealing with the "kids" over there, and dealing with personal issues, blah, blah, blah. So you don't write for one night, then two nights, then three, then that turns into a month, then two months, and you've lost all your ideas and plots and you'll have to re-read everything you have the next time you wanna write something because maybe just maybe that'll spark an idea...that you possibly had before. "True story... Bro."
  5. ERRY DAY I'M TUMBLIN. Literally. I have two Tumblrs now. 29 followers on my personal and one on my photography one...and that one follower is my personal blog. How come the other 28 (because I also follow myself on the other Tumblr too) can't follow meee on my photography Tumblr?! : (
  6. UUUUGGHHHH... I want Uggs. I never thought I'd see the day when I wanted those incredibly ugg-ly looking boots (they're called Uggs because they're ugg-ly). I never wanted them because all the "popular girls" in high school wore them and that would mean giving in to society, and I didn't want to do that... but now that I know more about them.... that they're so warm and comfortable.... and that I walk around on cold mornings all the time... I want them. I have given in to society. Sorry ex-bffs....uh, not.
  7. Snow Patrol Snow Patrol Snoooowwww Patrooooolllllll! I had to go to a concert for my history of rock and roll class and I obviously went to a Snow Patrol concert. I didn't know about them or like much of their music (just Chasing Cars and Shut your Eyes) and now I am semi-obsessed...but not as much as I was a couple months ago. I'm still into The Naked and Famous and Foster the People though. They're awesome...and very happy sounding, which I was against at first. I don't know why.
  8. I have to chew gum to prevent me from falling asleep in class... it works... and I don't kill people with my bad breath, either! It also prevents my jaws from hurting when I put my head in my hands... my normal in class stance.
    1. And now that my knee problems are more obvious to me... I have to stretch my legs every couple mins because my knees get all cramped... it's embarrassing and annoying. I feel like an old person. I guess that's why I'll be running again soon for that marathon that I don't know the date for any more.
  9. Right now, I'm reading The Twelve, by Justin Cronin. It is amazing. There will be a review up when I finish the book. I was just pissed that I couldn't read it as soon as it came out...because it came out right near my birthday....that was kinda depressing.
Don't I like ranting to the public? Yes I do, because I know no one will read this. xD

Until my review:

Bye bye! 
-CommanderCommentCraaaaazy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Years Have Gone By

Mourning is a strange thing