HS"Friends?" and Two Towers...sorta....

ieoaufkdnsvmcxnmvncmnvmcnmvdskjfkdjfkdjieuwrijsdlkfjksdjf...... -__-
  • Since the senior retreat, I've come to realize that when I said "sorry" to certain people, I apparently didn't mean it, because they didn't mean it when they said, "It's ok." Look what happened this summer... I mean really... -___- Why did they even say it if they were planning to just do what they've done to me? They shouldn't have even come back...aeihvcnvmcxzhfaeiu...whateverrrr...
  • After they left, (and came back) they made it seem like everything was ok again. Like I was part of thier group again. AAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I WAS! And now I am disowned...again.
  • Yeah, I'm complaning... but isn't that what this thing is for in the first place? No one'll see this, soooooooooooooooo... yeah. I'm sure I'll add more to this someday... but not today cuz I can't think of anything else to rant about.
    • One of the reasons I started commenting on things is because I was encouraged by my 8th grade teacher. He told me that if I commented on stuff (wrote down my thoughts etc), it would improve my writing and bring out my own writing style. Back then, I just found out that I even liked writing in the first place, and I didn't know what to even make of it. That made me start writing in all these journals; writing in a diary more than once a year, having a Randomness Notebook (<--I wanna copy right that name...) to write down all my random thoughts...to draw...DOODLE in...a notebook full of comments on STUFF I've...well, commented on through the years: people, CDs, movies, books, school. That kind of thing.
  • Yeah, when I meant HSFriends, I meant the ones that I made in HIGH SCHOOL. NOT the ones I made in Summer School...or before that... -__-
  • ...it now feels like they have been avoiding me. Maybe it's my imagination, or maybe it's just an "Ignore .Ronnie Summer." -___-... Joy to the world, I need a better pen name...a8eiusdjfkxncmjfytrueidsp[ahfjdksl;vbncmx... then again, my imagination likes running around and making up stupid things to occupy my brain... soooo... stuff like this will always leave me wondering if I'm imagining or if it's real. I know for a fact I lost 2 friends that mattered... and maybe more because of that. Oh well... guess it was for the better... because things like that happen for some reason....no matter how much I hate it... no matter how sorry for myself I feel sometimes. I'm just glad that I've got some real good people that will stay by me...they know who they are... at least they should...
Hmmm... The Two Towers isn't that bad so far... I find myself being more interested in Merry and Pipin's journey... it might be because we didn't know what happened because we learned about Aragorn and those guys... I. DON'T. KNOWWWWW... but still. It's not bad so far.
---------
Now that I  saw the movie before I finished the book, (it wasn't my fault) the book is spolied for me. I know what happens. It took the movie 30 mins to show what took me 3 days to read....and that's just because I'm not really into this book...(now) BECAUSE I ALREADY SAW THE MOVIE... -__- I have just gotten to Helm's Deep...well, I haven't gotten there...xD ( I make lame jokes like that all the time.) but I've gotten to that part of the book...and am yet to even read about Frodo and Sam...

    Comments

    Post a Comment

    Popular posts from this blog

    Five Years Have Gone By

    9 More thoughts plus side thoughts

    Mourning is a strange thing