The Power Of Six--Review ETC

Apparently, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo wasn't my last review for the break. xD
The Power of Six, by Pittacus Lore is the squeal to I am Number Four, which I thought would be better. The Power of Six was defiantly way better. Maybe it was because there was a lot of switching between stories. I suppose that's what keeps most people interested... pisses off people who just want two separate stories straight through with no interruption. This book gave me adventure dreams...but I don't remember them. xD I don't see anything exceptionally great or bad about this book, or the series so far...but to have six books? It's kind of much. Just a little...
-------------Just cuz I don't have much for this "review:"

Short hair VS. Long hair (lame, right?)

• Short hair (shoulder length or shorter): Pros
○ Easy maintenance
○ Easy to comb/brush
○ Less hair to clog drains
○ Not in the way
○ Doesn't "shed" as much
• Short hair: Cons
○ Harder to put back
§ More in face
□ Harder to wash face
® takes more time

• Long hair (Past shoulder blades): Pros
○ Easy to put back
○ Much more warmth
○ Easy to "style"
• Long hair: Cons
○ Gets everywhere
§ In the way
□ Distracts from reading/ working
○ Need to comb a TON
○ Clogs drains
           Can get caught in stuff

Short hair wins.

School starts again on Monday... so no reading fun stuff for awhile.
While you're at it: http://v4r2h5.deviantart.com/#/d4ljubx  :P



    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Five Years Have Gone By

    9 More thoughts plus side thoughts

    Mourning is a strange thing