Dear One of my "Ex Best" Friends,

It's kinda stupid that I'm doing this now, since it's been almost a couple years since this actually happened, but I don't really give a s@&*. My way of coping, since I was recently reminded of this person, who I've happily forgotten about for the past year... This would normally be in my notebook, but I wanted to get this out...share it with others, since there's probably a lot of people feel the same way, even though the situations others have gone through are probably a whole lot different than mine.

How have you been? You appear to be doing well, according to the pictures I've seen of you... this is probably pretty awkward, since you've chosen to block me on a certain social networking site... Awkward since you decided to un-friend me cyber-ly and in real life. I don't know why you did, and that's one of the things that's been bothering me for the past year and a couple months. I was pretty crushed when I noticed I didn't see your notifications any more, but I've gotten over it, just like I got over you leaving me in high school. Back then, I was hoping you wouldn't come back, but I was happy when you did, though I was always suspicious of you and your reasons for "coming back" even though you never really did come back, because you were...are a completely different person to me. We became "friends" again, like nothing ever happened between us, and we left each other on a seemingly happy note. Honestly, I think the way you left my life was a good way... I mean, you ripped yourself out of it, but that made it a little easier for me to grow the cheeseballs up and make new friends. I will never ever understand why you did all that s@&* to me, and I  never will. You and your (now ex) friend let me know that even my "best friends" of four grueling years of high school would stab me in the back, after all the stuff we went through, even though that stuff was so stupid and a huge waste of time, we stuck together... to be torn apart by our plotting, drama inducing "friend." I will never know if you did the things you did because of this "friend," or if you did those things because I did something to you. That will always bother me...always. You were one of my best friends, someone who influenced me a lot, and you betrayed me. Thanks for making me think that everyone will eventually be like that, you deceitful....deceitful... ugh...
Anyway, I'm moving on with my life... I think. I'm practically the same person you left, but more suspicious of people. I've got a couple real good friends I've made in college, and I don't think they'd do the same things you've done to me, though, in some ways, they're a lot like you and another friend....I don't know how, they just are. After what you did, I still sorta wanna be your friend again, just because... because we had fun times together. We sang while walking and we didn't care who heard us...you'll be the only person I'll let call me "Roni" and I will never let anyone be my "sister..." because that's what my 4 friends in high school were. And I won't ever get them back, will I? I know one of them is completely "exiled" from everyone I know... and you.. well, I'd like to give you another chance, but I'm not sure what it would be like if I really got the chance to actually hang with you and be your "friend" again. The other two... well, we're still friends, but we don't get to see each other as much.. and they never called me their sister... so yeah. -__-

Have fun with life, because I'll probably never ever see you or communicate with you again.

-Me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Years Have Gone By

9 More thoughts plus side thoughts

Mourning is a strange thing